Whether you know exactly what you want or are in need of an experienced catering company to make suggestions, we can help. Here are some suggestions to consider when working with a catered event:
- What time of day will your event be? The time of day determines how much and what type of meal you should offer. If they are eating at 3, more than likely they have eaten lunch and would expect nothing more than some light finger foods. If they are eating at noon or 6 pm, guests will expect a meal.
- What are the dynamics of your crowd? Will all ages be represented? An older crowd or young children may need a more tame menu, where a middle-aged crowd may expect something adventurous. Will there be vegetarians, serious allergies or those with religious practices you should acknowledge? It is impossible to make everyone's favorites, but special needs such as these should be respected.
- "Picture your plate". As you plan your menu, visualize your plate. Is there a variety of colors, textures and tastes? If it is an event where people are wearing their best, are you offering items that tend to be messy, such as BBQ?
Most people do not understand just how much work and attention to detail is required to successfully plan and carry out the events of their special day. When it comes to catering, Spice of Life Catering and Events can be trusted to handle every detail of your special occasion without flaw. Menus, timing, and catering crew are all expertly handled so that you can concentrate on other aspects of your event. Once we agree on the details of your catering needs, you can confidently concentrate on all other details of your special occasion knowing that experienced and talented individuals are taking care of all the catering details.
Events Planning Tips
- Always consult a caterer as they know which food and drinks go well with each occasion.
- Your event planner should be familiar with top vendors and be able to recommend trusted and reputable vendors.
- When choosing a venue, make sure that the venue is the right size and has the appropriate facilities for your event.
Too Little or Too Much?
It can be challenging to figure out just how much food to cook for a big gathering. Most people tend to cook much more than is actually needed, which often means that a lot of food goes to waste.
Spice of Life Catering and Events has years of experience cooking for both small and very large crowds and can help you make sure that every one of your guests is full without wasting a bite.